Easy Ways to Make Butter Cookies
Butter cookies are one type of snack that has been famous since many years ago. The popularity of butter cookies still survive today. This can be seen from the number of brand butter cookies that exist today. One brand of butter cookies that has a fairly high level of popularity today is danisa butter cookies. Danisa which is one of the popular danish biscuits is now known in various countries such as China, Japan, America and others.
Currently we can easily buy butter cookies in various places such as supermarkets, cake shops and so on. Or if you really want to, you can make your own butter cookies.
To make butter cookies, including quite easy. Ingredients needed to make butter cookies are not too many types and of course easy to obtain. The following is one butter cookie recipe that you can try:
500 gram butter
360 gram refined sugar
6 egg yolks
800 gram flour
Vanilla 2 tsp
Sugar for topping
How to make
- Preheat the oven until it reaches 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a baking sheet that has been covered with Parchment Paper. The use of Parchment Paper is intended so that cookies will not stick in the baking pan later.
- Mix vanilla, refined sugar and butter into a container. If it has been shaken by using a mixer until smooth.
- If the mixture above feels smooth, add the egg yolk, beat again until blended.
- Enter the sifted flour into the mixture, stir until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts
- Take 1 part of the dough, place it between 2 pieces of plastic then roll it to flat. Print the dough using a cookie cutter. Arrange the cake into a baking dish and sprinkle with sugar as a topping.
- take 1 other part of the dough, put in a plastic bag that has been fitted pressurized syringe and syringe into the cake on the baking sheet earlier.
- bake for approximately 25 minutes until cooked